Required immediately / as soon as possible
MPG/ UPS (Inner London)
(SLEs welcome to apply; role could be available by negotiation)
(Full time OR p/t Mon- Thurs;)
A rare opportunity to teach whole class primary music and contribute to the development of an outstanding music provision for our school community.
Kingsbury Green Primary School is a highly successful and ambitious school with a track record of aiming high. Our attention is now turning to developing an outstanding music curriculum and offer for all our children and we need a visionary, confident and experienced music teacher to come and lead this with us.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced teacher to continue the good work that has started and bring vision, creativity, energy and rigour to our musical menu.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as class teacher or music teacher (QTS) with the ability to motive, inspire and promote music across the whole school.
Only teachers who believe all children can be musicians should apply; your mind-set is everything.
Interested? If yes, then find out more by:
• Visiting our website www.kgreen.brent.sch.uk .Call to speak to the Head about the role or arrange a visit to the school.
• Making an application via Bindu Sillars on 0208 204 6423 or email@example.com
In line with the school’s pay policy and following a successful and effective probation period, Governors will exercise their right of offering a fixed term recruitment incentive payment for the right candidate
Closing Date & shortlisting: Rolling until right candidate is appointed – apply early if interested
Interviews: Interviews will take place on an “as and when basis” as applications received.
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
Previous applicants need not apply
Hours: 36 hours – Term time (38 weeks + 5 inset days) (8.30am – 4.30pm)
Salary: Scale 3 point 14-17 (£17,681-£18,672) - London weighting (£1,888) pro rata (thus actual salary approx. £17,612)
Kingsbury Green Primary School is an outstanding school where our ambition is to be world class. We believe in the values of empathy, agility and hard work and as such constantly seek ways to improve learning outcomes for our children.
We are looking for a highly motivated and efficient candidate who will share and promote our vision by joining our Administration Team. You will provide an outstanding “customer focused” service to families, children, visitors and staff and so will have proven skills in absorbing information quickly with the ability to communicate effectively with the wide range of people who have contact with our school. You will show an enthusiasm for multi-tasking and the ability to work quickly, independently and flexibly and always with a “can do” attitude.
The main duties of the post will include: -
• Providing a friendly, knowledgeable and effective school reception service to families and staff
• Liaising with external agencies; families and children including through the school website
We are looking for candidates who are: -
• Smart and with a professional appearance
• Calm, diplomatic and able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Thorough and accurate, with an eye for detail
• Flexible and positive; having a ‘can do’ attitude
Candidates must have an excellent phone manner with clear communication skills. A knowledge of SIMS systems is desirable but not essential.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To download an application pack, please visit our website at:
www.kingsburygreenprimaryschool.org.uk or if you require further information please contact Bin Sillars on: 0208 204 6423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date & shortlisting: Monday 10th December 2018 @ noon
Interviews: commencing Wednesday 12th December 2018
Start date: January 2019
Hours: May be Part Time (3 days) or Full Time 36 hours per week, term time (38 weeks + 5 days – inset days)
Salary: Scale 5 point 22 – 23 (£21,074 - £23,111), London weighting (£1,855) pro rata (thus full time actual salary approx. £20,436.18)
Kingsbury Green Primary is an “outstanding” primary school with 673 pupils, set in extensive grounds on the northern edge of Brent. We are an ambitious and forward looking vision for excellence in every aspect of our work. We are firmly on that path as pupils show confidence and behave in an extremely polite, thoughtful and supportive manner, which contributes to a very positive and nurturing school culture.
We are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant who:
• Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
• Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
• Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
• Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
• Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work
• Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families
• Is willing to assist children with their personal care if needed
Candidates need to demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum including writing observations.
• Ability to work well in a team
• High quality teaching of English, Maths and Phonics
• Good knowledge of behaviour management and reinforcing positive strategies
We can offer you:
• A happy, caring school with an inclusive ethos
• A fully supported induction process
• An opportunity to use your skills and develop professionally
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is essential for the post.
Close and shortlisting date: Monday 17th December @11.00am
Interview: 19th/20th December 2018
To download an application pack, please visit our website at:
www.kingsburygreenprimaryschool.org.uk or if you require further information please contact the school office on: 0208 204 6423 or email email@example.com