- Year 4 Curriculum Newsletter: Spring 2
- Year 4 Recommended Reading List
- Year 4 Curriculum Progression - English
- Year 4 Curriculum Progression - Science
- Department for Education Maths - Year 4 Guidance
- Year 4 End of Year Expectations
If your child is shielding or is isolating due to Covid 19, CLICK HERE to access the remote education.
NEW! – CLICK HERE to view what your child will be learning this half term (Spring 2)
The video provides information about the progression in mathematics from years 1 to year 6. It is a summary of the most important knowledge and understanding and the important connections between these mathematical topics.
If you require a printed copy, please contact the school office via email: [email protected]
Multiplication Times Table Check (MTC) – Information for Parents/Carers
|Older Curriculum Newsletters||Older Remote Education|
|Autumn 1||Autumn 1|
|Autumn 2||Autumn 2|
|Spring 1||Spring 1|