- Reception Curriculum Newsletter - Summer 2
- Forest School
- Outdoor Provision
- EYFS Curriculum Progression
- Reception End of Year Expectations
- EYFS Policy September 2020
- RWI Handwriting letter formation
- Handwriting Precursive
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development – Guide for Reception Parent/Carer
Reception Remote Learning Timetable
If your child is shielding or is isolating due to Covid 19, CLICK HERE to access the remote education.
NEW! – CLICK HERE to view what your child will be learning this half term (Summer 2).
Areas of learning and development
The seven areas of learning and development are split into three prime areas and four specific areas. Children mostly develop the three prime areas first. These are:
• Communication and language
• Physical development
• Personal, social and emotional development
As children grow, the prime areas will help them to develop skills in four specific areas. These are:
• Understanding the world
• Expressive arts and design
These seven areas are used to plan your child’s learning and activities, but the professionals teaching and supporting your child will make sure that the activities are suited to your child’s unique needs.
Reception baseline assessment – what parents need to know
From September 2020, the assessment will be carried out in all state funded primary schools in England. The assessment can take place at any point in the first six weeks of a child starting reception. Click here to find out more.
|Older Curriculum Newsletters||Older Remote Education|
|Autumn 1||Autumn 1|
|Autumn 2||Autumn 2|
|Spring 1||Spring 1|
|Spring 2||Spring 2|
|Summer 1||Summer 1|