Kingsbury Green is a good school. Our latest report (January 19) stated…
- The school is a harmonious community where adults and children from a wide range of backgrounds enjoy excellent relationships
- Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary. They are proud of the role they play in the school and highly value the support they receive from all school staff.
- Pupil’s personal behaviour is outstanding. They show high levels of respect for one another’s cultural and religious beliefs
- Staff are unhesitatingly positive about the leadership of the school
- The successful and continuing programme of training for teachers and teaching assistants has ensured that teaching and learning are good.
- Disadvantaged pupils and those with SEND make good progress and achieve well.
- In the Early Years “children make good progress and achieve standards similar to those achieved nationally.”