- Hours: 25 hours – 38 weeks plus 2 weeks (41 weeks), 5 hours daily
- Days: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm
- Salary: Scale 5, spine point 12 (£21,589 - £23,836) – (plus outer London Weighting £1,925) pro rata
- Contract: One-Year Contract
- Closing Date & shortlisting: Friday 13th September [email protected] noon
- Interview Period: Wednesday 18th September 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated and efficient candidate to join our Finance Team. You will be dealing with a wide variety of people at all levels, so you must be an effective communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a diverse team. The ability to prioritise a busy workload is essential, as is the need to meet deadlines of varying timescales. You will be prepared to work flexibly, independently, sometimes under pressure, and always with a ‘can and will do’ attitude.
The main duties of the post will include-
• Updating financial records & assisting the School Business Manager in producing financial information
• Working with SIMS, FMS and Excel
• Working with payment collection via Parent Pay and Parent Mail
• Resource management
This position is part of the school administration team of Kingsbury Green School and requires working closely with the whole School community.
To download an application pack, please visit our website at:
www.kingsburygreenprimaryschool.org.uk or if you require further information please contact the school office on: 0208 204 6423 or email [email protected]
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.